the 1st tool designed to industrialize your statistical processes
Since the late nineties, the data-mining is in full expansion thanks to the development of specialised softwared tools. Interfaces for statistical algorithms enabled to democratize the creation and use of statistical models (scores).
Nowadays , in order to earn market shares, a company needs to offer « custom-made » products to its clients. This significant increase of the commercial offer bears fruit if the company can industrialize the creation and maintenance of its statistical studies and models.
A UNIQUE FRAMEWORK COMBINING DATA MANAGEMENT AND DATA MINING
Carrying out a study or model is an iterative process. It ranges from data acquisition to their modification then to modelling. To be efficient, the user must be able to realise these different stages within the same work environment.
THE DATA MORPHING : TECHNOLOGY FOR PRODUCTIVITY
Image morphing allows the photographer to visualize in real-time the transformations applied to an image like filter applications, distortions or other transformations. Thanks to its real-time calculation engine, ISoft endeavoured to reproduce the same calculation interactivity in StatMining . For every data transformation (discretisation, unknown values replacement, records selection, …), be it on dozens or millions of records, the result is instantly displayed.
A « BUSINESS USER » ORIENTED TOOL
Traditionally, carrying out studies or models is the privilege of statisticians experienced in the development of hardly maintainable programming scripts. StatMining revolutionizes this approach by supplying a user-friendly and programming-free environment. Its native algorithms are usable straight away by business users.
A MODULAR SOLUTION
StatMining is made of 5 integrated modules allowing an easy deployment of the solution according to your expectations:
- BaseMining : Basic functions to build your studies and models step by step
- FastMining : Realise your models and studies automatically in a few clicks
- LabMining : Build or integrate your own modelling algorithms
- BatchMining :
Execute in batch your studies and models
- OnTheFlyMining :
Compute your models on the fly
AN INTEGRATED METHODOLOGY
Stat Mining integrates our methodology for study and creation of statistical models.
StatMining Methodology is a true guide for the user:
- Collect : Import, Quality control, Partitionnement, Simple or Cluster sampling,...
- Explore : Frequency or Contingency tables, Khi2 matrices, Variable distribution, Correlation,...
- Prepare : Manual, automatic and supervised discretisation, Outlier values detection, Unknown values replacement,...
- Analyse : Factorial analysis: PCA, MCA, Individual or Variable Clustering,...
- Modelize : Linear regression, Logistic regression (forward, backward, stepwise selection methods),...
- Validate : Score performance arrays, Model re-application
- Exploit : Deployment in production, production monitoring, model update
Stat Mining is a multi-sector software dedicated to the industrial creation of studies and models. It allows to answer to the following issues (non exhaustive) :
- Which product for which client
- What is my clients behaviour
- What is the risk related to my clients
The application sectors are (non exhaustive) :
- Banking, insurance
- Mass marketing, mail order selling
- Telephony, public, energy, …